Country

Country
This road leads to home...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Old Field - Scripture and a Shapsot

We left town yesterday to celebrate my huband's birthday and spent the night with one of my most favorite people on earth - my beloved SIL Karen.   I am so blessed to have her in my life; she is truly one of my very best friends and I love her dearly!!

This particular picture was taken at a good family friend's farm.  It is so peaceful there and I think this scripture fits the pic perfectly.   Over the years when feeling down and out, I have always clung to this particular scripture and have reminded myself over and over - just have faith the size of a mustard seed. 

Be sure to visit Katie for a great blog hop and more beautiful photos and scripture. 






xoxo,
SouthernSass

18 comments:

  1. It truly does fit the photo perfectly! =) Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an incredible shot and scripture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combo of photo and verse - great processing as well. I always have the mustard seed with me, but sometimes I forget it's in my pocket. Then I see a beautiful sunset or laughing child and I remember all the blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your editing!! And what a great verse to pair with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is fantastic, love the editing and the words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a quiet and peaceful picture. Lovely choice of verse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect photo for your verse. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. The editing is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Goodness.. This is a beautiful shot. I just love the texture you added.. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful processing and lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agree with the other commenters... beautiful processing, and another of my favorite scriptures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it and would like to see the original version of the photo, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these verses....your editing is beautiful but the scripture makes it come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!!! I love that verse with this shot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit. Your comments are always greatly appreciated!!