Country

Country
This road leads to home...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Macro Friday - Mustang

The song "Mustang Sally" is running through my head right about now.   It is a classic by  Wilson Pickett that many Southern folks like to shag (its a dance) to. 


I snapped this over Thanksgiving.  My brother-in-law is a Ford sports car collector and has a few classics.  When the weather warms a bit again we are going to do a shoot of his cars and I cannot wait to share them with you! 

Thank you so much for your kind comments - Thursday was a blah day for some reason. 

Happy Friday -  I am off to do some Christmas shopping with the best daughter in the world!

xoxo,
SouthernSass

21 comments:

  1. Great shot, such a cool car! FYI...my hubs n I love to Shag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is such a cool shot! I do love mustang sally too, this is a really great macro and hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the mustang! What southern gal worth her salt wouldn't love it!!! Always wanted one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is really cool - my father in law would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool....my 13 year old loves mustangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, wow, wow!! This is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. I just love classic cars. I used to have one but after 10 years of so much time and maintenance, I had to give it up. Looking forward to the rest of your photos! Enjoy your shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really really neat shot! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shot, love the color of the lighting ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely macro! Have fun with your Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent shot! Unusual viewpoint, and great bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your focus is perfect- the color is stunning- great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we all feel this way to some extent during this busy season. Glad you were able to get out and have some fun with your sweet daughter. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! My son would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! I thought it was a fun shot. I have always wanted a classic Mustang of my own - they don't make them like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that song! And I love Mustangs! I have dated many a guy who drove one, lol. My first boyfriend had a 65 was it, the first year they were made whenever that was. But I digress! Love your angle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit. Your comments are always greatly appreciated!!